I admit honestly when it comes to cutting metal, then my hands begin to grow completely from another place than usually. As I try to cut exactly, on Lineshek, with compliance with all angles, as a result, it turns out, Khm, such a curvature that it is time to check on the squint.
What is interesting, the tree loves me, a straight corner will write even with a blunt hack, and the metal is reciprocating, and that’s it. In general, work with the grinder (angular grinding machine) is my pain. This year, I have a lot of work with the metal, and, and the first headache, I decided to help a little to yourself — buy a cutting (assembly) saw on metal.
«I bragged» this purchase is already two weeks, if not three back. Now I will tell you in detail: what kind of «beast», why I bought exactly such a saw and what it is in work.
If you ask any locksmith, what to buy a saw on metal, then in 70% of cases you will be answered — Make, in the remaining 30% — Bosch. And this is not by chance, Makita and Bosch are the most popular mounting saws. And, notice, very good! Last year I had a chance to talk tightly with Makita and Bosha, the impressions are only positive.
But I took exactly AEG.
First, warranty. The manufacturer gives 6 years warranty.
Not a year, not two, and not even three with registration on the site, like many others, but six!
And it inspires. What I do not know, but inspires!
Next, it is powerful. For example, more powerful Makita by 300 watts. Someone this will seem trifle, but I really felt the difference. In the whole of today’s work, the disc was never stopped. When working with Makita, the sawing is also interrupted. It was not clear that the engine is not enough. By the way, Bosch is more powerful, but it is more expensive.
The saw long and thick rubber power cord. It does not heat in the process of work and does not dub in the cold. It is very important. At your Bulgarian, I twice revenge the bunting power cord after work on a strong frost. It trustly cracks at the knob itself.
I liked the handle of the saws (or as it is called there).
Especially the fact that it is double. You can press at once with two hands. With other saws, such a focus will not pass.
One of the main reasons why I took this saw — the thickness of the metal at the bed. The manufacturer did not save much, so when the harness of the workpiece does not take it away aside, as on other saws (but still takes, therefore, it is necessary to put pressure on the handle without fanaticism).
Very big plus — the clamp handle is made of plastic, it is comfortable. In Makita, the handle is fully metallic and looks like a clothespin, twist with such a handle, especially at low temperatures, only the most frostbitten samurai can.
In short, then even pleasure, akin to Harakiri!
Iiiii, the main reason for which AEG took, is more accurate. At least my copy right out of the box cut with perfect accuracy. In Makita, I had to take the transport and scratch the exact positions of the angles of 90 and 45 degrees.
Well, not this, I was waiting for the Japanese Miracle of Technology!
Today, I unpacked the saw, I first put a piece of profiled pipe 100 * 100 mm in it. With a wall thickness of 4 mm., sipped, removed the chamfer. What happened, see ourselves.
Rate the accuracy of the corners!
Quadratic, practical, gut.
What is the result? Normal saw. Satisfied. What else is needed?
100% sure in the comments will appear «Echsperts», which are wound up that this is an advertisement, a review was purchased, the author soldered. I speak responsibly, go … just go … by. I bought it for myself, for work and just shared my impressions.
Have questions about Pill? Ask, I am pleased to answer.
We also have in